INVICTA 200AH LITHIUM BATTERY 12V - 7 year warranty
INVICTA 12V 200AH LITHIUM BATTERY WITH BLUETOOTH
The Invicta Lithium 12V family is comprised of the popular sizes found in the lead acid range but with the added benefits of Lithium Iron Phosphate (LiFePO4) technology and is ideally suited to deep cycle longer run time applications.
Invicta batteries are available in 12V, 24V and 36V single battery systems and can be used in a range of applications including 4x4, caravans, marine and commercial/industrial. All Invicta batteries have an integrated BMS that protects the battery from over charge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit. Additional to the Invicta 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah are inverter friendly capabilities.
The batteries also feature an aluminium encased LiFePO4 prismatic cell that are bolted together using a solid busbar for strength. A strengthening frame is utilised in order to reduce movement and vibration in off-road vehicles and marine applications.
- Amp Hours 200.0Ah
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Standby Current 13.8V
- Operating Temperature Range Charge (0-50), Discharge (-2 -55)
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V
- Nominal Capacity 200Ah
- Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions) > 2000
- Warranty 7 Years - See Warranty Tab for full Terms & Conditions
- Certification IEC 62619 & IEC 62133
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD)
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS
- Greater capacity utilisation
- 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) lowering total weight of application
- Fast recharge Battery
- Flat Discharge Curve
- Longer run time
- Efficient use of capacity.
- Extremely low self-discharge rate
- Can sit unused for longer periods of time
- UL1642 at cell level
Bluetooth monitoring via a free mobile application allows you to monitor the status of the battery’s volts, remaining capacity, current draw, and status of the Battery Management System (BMS). The Bluetooth capabilities can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
The Invicta batteries are independently tested by BMRPO to ensure all batteries uphold the highest level of quality. The real-life testing shows that Invicta easily surpassed over 2000 cycles over 1000 days of continuous use under Australian conditions.
Commercial and Industrial Applications:
The Invicta batteries are IEC 62619 (selected models) and IEC 62133 certified. These certifications are independent and rigorous tests that ensures the battery and BMS can withstand short circuit, propagation, high impact, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold), and over-charge and discharge situations.
Series and Parallel Configurations:
The Invicta batteries are capable of being paralleled. Please see the Operation Manual below for conditions.
Important Safety Guidelines:
- Do not install the battery upside down (However, it can be installed on either side)
- Not for under bonnet use
- Not for starting applications
- Must be used with a lithium profile setting charger
- When using an inverter ensure that the in-rush current of the inverter does not exceed the pulse discharge of the battery
Product Category Batteries
Battery Voltage 12V
Amp Hours (Ah) 200 Ah
Dimensions 483 x 170 x 241 mm (L x W x H)
Weight 24.2 Kg