Invicta 12V 100amphr Slimline Front Terminal Lithium Battery With Bluetooth
- 7 Year Warranty
- Bluetooth app
- Front Terminals
- 100ah LiFePo4
The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for replacement of similar size Lead acid batteries. They are used in a range of applications including 4x4, caravans, marine and commercial/industrial. Invicta uses aluminium encased LiFePO4 prismatic cells that are bolted together using a solid busbar for strength. A strengthening frame is also utilised to reduce movement and vibration often associated in off-road vehicles and marine applications.
Invicta batteries also have an integrated BMS that protects the battery from over charge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit. Invicta 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah also include inverter friendly capabilities.
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA.
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application.
- Fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner.
- Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity.
- Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for longer periods of time.
- UL1642 at cell level.
Bluetooth monitoring is available on selected models via a free mobile application. The app allows you to monitor the status of the battery’s volts, remaining capacity, current draw, and status of the Battery Management System (BMS). The Bluetooth capabilities can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
Invicta is used in both camping and off-road applications. The Invicta batteries are IEC 62619 (selected models) and IEC 62133 certified. These certifications are independent and rigorous tests that ensures the battery and BMS can withstand short circuit, propagation, high impact, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold), and over-charge and discharge situations.
- Invicta batteries can be installed on either of its sides however not upside down
- Invicta batteries are not for under bonnet use
- Invicta batteries are not for starting applications
- Invicta batteries must use a charger with a lithium profile setting
- When using an inverter with an Invicta battery ensure that the in-rush current of the inverter does not exceed the pulse discharge of the battery
|Short Description||Invicta 12V 100Ah Front Terminal Lithium Battery with Bluetooth, 7 Year Warranty|
|GTIN (Global Trade Item Number)||721802213381|
|Amp Hours (Ah)||100.0 Ah|
|Operating Range (temp)||Charge (0-50), Discharge (-20 - 55)|
|Total Charge Current||60A|
|Cycle Life (DOD – 80% under controlled conditions)||>2000|
|Maximum Charge Current||60A|
|Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life||<50A|
|Maximum Discharge Current||95A|
|Pulse Discharge Current||250A|
|Charge Cut-off Voltage||10V|
|Dimensions||551 x 109 x 239 mm (L x W x H)|
|Certification||IEC 62619 & IEC 62133|
|Net Weight (kg)||12.4 Kg|
|Manufacturers Warranty||7 Years - Please see Warranty Tab for full Terms & Conditions|
Postage Time Frames:
- Metro3 – 5 Business Days
- Regional5 – 10 Business Days
- Remote10 – 14 Business Days
Important COVID-19 Notes:
Currently some of our suppliers are experiencing shipment delays for new stock arriving into the country. We are commited to keeping our customers as informed as possible, however the stock arrival updates can change quickly - please know that the info we are providing is the most recent we have. Warehouses and freight companies are also experiencing challenges, so please allow additional days for dispatch and delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined below.