Enerdrive Trip In A Van 400Ah Off-Grid Caravan Kit
ENERDRIVE 400AH OFF-GRID 40A DC & 60A AC CHARGING BUNDLE, WITH 720W OF SOLAR PANELS AND 2600W INVERTER (AC TRANSFER)
- Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery EPL-200BT-12V-G2
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 40A DC to DC Battery Charger EN3DC40+
- Enerdrive ePOWER 12V 60A Battery Charger EN31260
- Enerdrive ePRO PLUS Battery Monitor EN55050
- Enerdrive ePOWER 2600W 12V Pure Sine Wave Inverter with RCD & AC Transfer Switch EN1126S-X
- Enerdrive 180W Mono Crystalline Fixed Solar Panel with Black Frames (x4) SP-EN180W-B
Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery:
The New Enerdrive Generation 2 (G2) B-TEC 200Ah Lithium Battery now comes with a 5 Year full replacement warranty. The ePOWER B-TEC is designed and intended for use in deep cycle applications where a single battery is required that meets the amp hour capacity.
- BMS restart button for easy recovery.
- RS485 communications port for advanced system integration.
- Raised terminals for 360 degree cable connections.
- Re-designed battery case for easy serviceability.
- Battery box and straps INCLUDED - nothing more to buy!
- Product dimensions 505 x 173 x 265 mm
Smart Phone Monitoring System
The Enerdrive ePOWER B-TEC battery incorporates wireless Battery Monitoring Technology. By downloading the Android™ or Apple® app to your smartphone or tablet device, you can monitor the following information;
- Battery Capacity
- Battery Voltage
- Battery Current (Amps)
- Battery State of Charge (SOC)
- Battery State of Health (SOH)
- Battery Status
- Individual Cell Voltage
- Battery Temperature
- Battery Cycles
- Battery Alarms
- Battery Event Information
Battery Management System
The battery is also equipped with an internal LiFePO4 Battery Management System (BMS) that can monitor and optimize each Prismatic cell within the battery during normal operation. It will protect the battery pack from over charge, over discharge, over temperature & short circuit. The BMS helps to ensure safe and accurate operation of the battery.
Size & Weight Savings
Lithium v AGM Capacities;
- 200Ah Lithium = 360Ah AGM
(Based on standard depth of discharge for both Lithium (80%) and AGM (50%).
The ePOWER B-TEC battery provides 60% more usable power than its equivalent lead acid cousin and being nearly 50% lighter and 30% smaller makes for a superior alternative.
The ePOWER B-TEC battery is perfect for camper trailers, 4WD’s (AUX battery), caravans, small water craft, low power communication sites or any other application that requires the use of a single deep cycle battery that meets the amp hour capacity.
Please Note: This ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery is capable to be paralleled to a second ePOWER B-TEC lithium battery. For maximum performance and lifespan of your lithium battery, no more than 2 batteries should be connected together to increase your overall capacity. Overall loads when paralleled should not exceed the current limits of a single batteries BMS.
- Amp Hours 400.0 Ah
- Battery Voltage 12V
- Charger Mode Output Voltage 13.8V - 15.5V (DC Battery Charger) | 14.2 – 15.5 V (AC Battery Charger)
- Float 13.50 - 13.80V (Battery) | 13.0V - 13.8V (DC Battery Charger) | 13.4 – 13.8 V (AC Battery Charger)
- Equalize 15.5V (DC Battery Charger) | 16.0 V (AC Battery Charger)
- Charging Control Four stages (Bulk/Absorption/Float/Maintenance), Two stages (Bulk/Absorption)Constant Power Supply (Program setting), Priority Battery Bank Charging (AC Battery Charger
- DC Output Single (DC Battery Charger) | Three (1 fully independent, 2 common with diode isolation) (AC Battery Charger)
- Selectable Battery Type Gel, AGM, Flooded, Lithium, Program (DC and AC Battery Charger)
- Standby Current < 2 mA (AC Battery Charger)
- Cell Type Monocrystalline - 72 Cells each (Solar Panels)
- AC Input Voltage 90 to 265 VAC (AC Battery Charger)
- AC Input Operating Range 207-265 Vac (3.8 A Max)90 – 125 Vac (7.7 A Max) (AC Battery Charger)
- AC Input Frequency Range 47 – 63 Hz (AC Battery Charger)
- Power Consumption 1050W (Full Load) (AC Battery Charger)
- Power Factor Correction Yes (AC Battery Charger)
- Charger Efficiency 95% (DC Battery Charger) | > 82% (AC Battery Charger)
- Reverse Polarity Yes, (with user replaceable fuse/s) (AC Battery Charger)
- Over Charge Yes, unit shutdown (AC Battery Charger)
- Over Temperature Protection Yes, unit de-rated and shutdown (AC Battery Charger)
- Cooling Forced air ventilation (thermo controlled fan) (AC Battery Charger)
- Output Short Circuit Yes, (with user replaceable fuse/s) (AC Battery Charger)
- Temperature Setting Low/ Normal/ High (Battery Temperature Sensor Standard) (DC Battery Charger) | Hot, Normal, Cold (no sensor connected) (AC Battery Charger)
- Battery Temperature Sensor Port RJ12 (standard battery temp. sensor supplied) (AC Battery Charger)
- LCD Display Charging status, Battery Voltage, Output Current & Fault Codes (AC Battery Charger)
- AC Input Connection IEC with Supplied 1.2M Power Lead (AC Battery Charger)
- DC Output Connection Heavy Duty Terminal (3 banks) – Pan Heads 6mm Thread (AC Battery Charger)
- DC Output Ground Single Heavy Duty Common Ground Stud (AC Battery Charger)
- Storage Temperature Range -40° to 70° C (AC Battery Charger)
- Operating Temperature Range -20° to 60° C (AC Battery Charger)
- Humidity 5-95%, relative humidity non-condensing (AC Battery Charger)
- Ingress Protection IP32 (Basic drip proof in vertical orientation) (AC Battery Charger)
- Nominal Voltage 12.8V (Battery)
- Nominal Capacity 200Ah (Battery)
- Total Charge Current Max 150A @ 25°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Regulatory Compliance Complies with AS/NZS 60335.2.29 Including Australian deviations
- Cycle Life (DOD - 80% under controlled conditions) ≥ 2000 Cycles (Battery)
- Battery Charge Temperature 0 ̴ 45°C (Battery)
- Normal Charge Voltage CV/CC* 14.40 ̴ 14.60V (Battery)
- Standby (Float) Voltage 13.50 ̴ 13.80V (Battery)
- Maximum Charge Current 150A @ 25°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Recommended Charge Current for Maximum Life ≤ 60A (Battery)
- Battery Discharge Temperature -20 ̴ 60°C (Battery)
- Battery Output Voltage Range 11.00 ̴ 14.60V (Battery)
- Maximum Discharge Current 150A @ 25°C ± 5°C for 30mins (Battery)
- Pulse Discharge Current 200A for 1.0s (Battery)
- Discharge Cut-off Voltage ≤ 11.20V (Battery)
- Input Voltage 12.5 VDC (Inverter)
- AC Output 2000W, 8.7A (Inverter)
- No Load Battery Draw < 1.2 ADC (Inverter)
- Under Voltage Alarm 11.0/12.1 VDC (Inverter)
- Under Voltage Alarm Recovery 11.3/12.3 VDC
- Under Voltage Shutdown 10.5/11.8 VDC (Inverter)
- Under Voltage Shutdown Recovery 12.0/12.6 VDC (Inverter)
- Over Voltage Shutdown 15.5VDC (Inverter)
- USB Socket Output 5V, 750 mA (Inverter)
- Operating Altitude Up to 3000 meters above sea level (Inverter)
- Wattage 180W each (720W toal) (Solar Panels)
- Warranty 5 Years (Battery 5 Years)
Postage Time Frames:
As each kit is custom built it may take us some time to process and dispatch your order.
- 2 weeks estimated dispatch time
- Shipping can take 1-2 weeks depending on your location and postal service
If you need your kit within a particular deadline, please contact us prior to ordering so we can ensure your items can arrive on time.