Redarc BCDC1250D Battery Charger 3 Stage 50A 9V-32V In 12V Out + MPPT Regulator Dual Input
The REDARC BCDC1250D In-vehicle Battery Charger is a 12V 50A In-vehicle DC to DC battery charger. It is the latest variant of the award-winning BCDC Dual range and features REDARC’s Smart Start technology.
Styled with a red line running down its back tells you there’s something different about this dual battery charger. A 50-amp charging output makes it the most powerful in REDARC’s BCDC range.
The BCDC1250D has been developed to provide a higher current output, it features an additional charging stage known as SoftStart which has been engineered to handle more demanding applications.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1250D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. And, with built-in green power control it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
It is compatible with all common types of batteries used in automotive and recreational vehicles such as AGM, Gel, standard lead acid, Calcium and LiFeP04.
As a guide, the BCDC1250D is used for battery bank sizes over 200AH. For smaller batteries of 75-200AH REDARC recommends the BCDC1225D.
- 50amp output makes it the most powerful in REDARC's BCDC range
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and Lithium (LiFePO4) batteries