CTEK Pro25S Battery Charger 25Amp
25A charger and power supply for workshops and showrooms
For everyday professional use
The PRO25S is an innovative, versatile and highly efficient 25A battery charger and power supply, designed around the needs of the automotive professional. Combining power & advanced technology with safety, portability and flexibility to work with any 12V vehicle battery including lithium*, the PRO25S is the perfect solution to professional battery charging, in the workshop or the showroom. *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
Advanced technology will ensure that a safe, fast charge is delivered to exactly meet the needs of the individual battery. The PRO25S has a dedicated lead-acid battery reconditioning programme to restore battery life & recondition flat batteries. SUPPLY mode will support the battery during diagnostic or fault finding work. It has low voltage & current ripple, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle’s delicate electronic systems. Fully automatic & easy to use, it’s also very simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected to protect the user & also the battery. The PRO25S is designed to ensure easy handling in both the workshop & the showroom. Whilst it’s lightweight & portable, the rugged, impact-resistant casing means it can also handle the toughest workshop environment.
- Dedicated lithium* mode
- Compatible with batteries from 40Ah to 500Ah (30Ah to 450Ah lithium*).
- SUPPLY mode to support the battery during diagnostic or fault-finding work.
- Fully automatic and easy to use. Simple to connect, spark proof and reverse-polarity protected.
- *) 12V lithium batteries (LiFePO4, Li-Fe, Li-iron, LFP)
- Integrated safety features, so it’s safe for the battery & the vehicle.
- Built-in temperature sensor to achieve maximum charge levels
- Dedicated lead-acid reconditioning programme to restore battery life and recondition flat batteries.
- IP44 classified for outdoor use
- Lightweight & highly portable
- Tough & robust
- 2 year warranty
Ambient operating temperature
-20 ˚C to +50 ˚C
- Portable (mounting possible), Wallmounting (with special kit)
- 2 years
- 220–240 VAC, 50–60 Hz, 2.9 A
- 14.4/15.8/13.6 V, 25 A, lead-acid battery types. 13.8 V/14.4 V/13.3 V, 25 A, LiFePO₄.
- Start voltage
- 2.0 V
- Back current drain*
- Corresponding to less than 1 Ah/month
- Battery types
- 12 V:, WET, MF, Ca/Ca, AGM, EFB, GEL, LiFePO₄
- Battery capacity
- 40–500 Ah, lead-acid battery types. 30–450 Ah, LiFePO₄.
- Charging cable length (output)
- 2 m
- Net weight (unit with cables)
- 1.8 kg
- Gross weight (unit in box)
- 2.2 kg
- Ingress protection
- Less than 4 %