65L Caravan Fridge - 12V / 24V
The Bushman DC65-X is an efficient and reliable upright 12V fridge.
This is a popular model for boats, camper trailers and smaller caravans.
A long and skinny freezer provides extra room to stand up large bottles. The shelves are height adjustable and the door balconies have rails to prevent your items moving when you’re underway.
Install the DC65X using the free mounting kit or mount flush to your cabinetwork. If you have any questions, please contact the team at Bushman anytime.
- FREE Mounting kit
- Full 3 Year warranty
- Internal 4L Freezer
- Tropical ‘T’ rating
- Interior LED light
- Adjustable shelves
- Reversible door
Independent Awards Winner – Best 12V Caravan Fridge 2020
- Fridge: H 525mm, W 450mm, D 515mm
- Cut out: H 530mm, W 455mm, D 515mm (Allows a 50mm gap at rear when installed with the door sitting proud from the cabinetwork)
- Weight 18 kg
- Temperature Settings: Fridge 4º, Freezer -12º ( +/- 2ºC)
- 3 Year Australia wide warranty
- Genuine Bushman designed cooling system
- Secop Danfoss BD35 compressor
- Compressor is German designed / Japanese owned
- Designed for off-road use
Light on Power
- Extra low-power design for superior performance
- Extensive ventilation options
- Variable speed drive compressor (2A – 4.5A)
- Average 1.0 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient, 4º fridge)
Easy to Use
- Easy to use thermostat
- Large door shelves
- Room to stand up tall bottles
- Deep and narrow freezer gives more fridge space
Postage Time Frames:
Orders are dispatched as quickly as possible, because of factors beyond our control the average dispatch time right now is around a week. We are working to reduce this for you as quickly as we can. We will notify you via email as soon as your order has been dispatched with tracking information.
- Metro3 – 5 Business Days
- Regional5 – 10 Business Days
- Remote10 – 14 Business Days
Important COVID-19 Notes:
Currently some of our suppliers are experiencing shipment delays for new stock arriving into the country. We are commited to keeping our customers as informed as possible, however the stock arrival updates can change quickly - please know that the info we are providing is the most recent we have. Warehouses and freight companies are also experiencing challenges, so please allow additional days for dispatch and delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined below.