Bushman DC50-X Fridge
50L Caravan Fridge - 12V / 24V
The smallest Bushman 12V caravan fridge, the DC50-X is a brilliant little low-power fridge for caravans, boats, and RV’s.
Our customers have installed this 50 litre fridge in van fit-outs, small powerboats and tiny houses.
It is made for built in installations and can be flush mounted to your cabinet work with the supplied mounting kit.
We will ship the Bushman DC50-X to you anywhere in Australia. If you would like more information on this little upright fridge, feel free to contact us anytime.
- FREE Mounting Kit
- Full 3 year warranty
- Great for a tight spot
- Internal 4L Freezer
- Tropical ‘T’ rating
- Interior LED light
- Adjustable shelves
- Reversible door
Independent Awards Winner – Best 12V Caravan Fridge 2020
- 3 Year Australia wide warranty
- Genuine Bushman designed cooling system
- Secop Danfoss BD35 compressor
- Compressor is German designed / Japanese owned
- Designed for off-road use
Light on Power
- Extra low-power design for superior performance
- Extensive ventilation options
- Variable speed drive compressor (2A – 4.5A)
- Average 0.98 Amp/hr over 24hrs (25º ambient, 4º fridge)
Easy to Use
- Easy to use thermostat
- Large door shelves
- Room to stand up tall bottles
- Deep and narrow freezer gives more fridge space
- Fridge: H 525mm, W 380mm, D 490mm
- Minimum cut-out: H 530mm, W 385mm, D 490mm, (Allows a 50mm gap at rear when installed with the door sitting proud from the cabinetwork)
- Weight 16.4kg
- Temperature Settings: Fridge 4º, Freezer -12º ( +/- 2ºC)
Postage Time Frames:
Orders are dispatched as quickly as possible, because of factors beyond our control the average dispatch time right now is around a week. We are working to reduce this for you as quickly as we can. We will notify you via email as soon as your order has been dispatched with tracking information.
- Metro3 – 5 Business Days
- Regional5 – 10 Business Days
- Remote10 – 14 Business Days
Important COVID-19 Notes:
Currently some of our suppliers are experiencing shipment delays for new stock arriving into the country. We are commited to keeping our customers as informed as possible, however the stock arrival updates can change quickly - please know that the info we are providing is the most recent we have. Warehouses and freight companies are also experiencing challenges, so please allow additional days for dispatch and delivery over and above the normal estimates outlined below.