BMPRO BATTERYPLUS35PM Battery Management System
BMPRO’s BatteryPlus35PM is a revolutionary battery management system designed to offer a complete power solution for recreational vehicle applications. This all in one power solution includes a 35A power supply for 12V loads and 20A multi-stage charger.
BatteryPlus35PM has a host of battery protection features, is fully equipped to charge the current generation of deep cycle batteries and has enhanced management capabilities such as an adjustable battery charging profile. This system has also been specifically designed to communicate with the innovative BMPRO Trek display and monitoring unit, providing a new recreational vehicle experience.
To connect solar panels to BatteryPlus35PM, use an external regulator. Alternatively, choose a BatteryPlus35SR BMS which has an inbuilt 30A Solar MPPT regulation.
For Lithium-Ion batteries, check BatteryPlusHA high amperage battery management system.
- Total output current 35A
- 20A multistage battery charger
- Distribution board with 14 DC outputs for load connection
- Electronic resettable fuses
- Provision for external solar regulator input (14.5V, 30A DCDC or 25A 30A PWM)
- CAN bus connection for BMPRO accessories (including the Trek, CommLink/BC300)
- In-built battery management system
- Auxiliary DC input
- Load current limit
- Low voltage disconnect
- Charging profile: Lead Acid