Invicta 12V 100Ah Front Terminal Lithium Battery with Bluetooth + Redarc BCDC1225 Bundle
Invicta 12V 100Ah Slimline Front Terminal Lithium Battery With Bluetooth
- 7 Year Warranty
- Bluetooth app
- Front Terminals
- 100ah LiFePo4
The Invicta Lithium 12V range has been specifically designed for the replacement of similar size Lead acid batteries. Invicta uses aluminium encased LiFePO4 prismatic cells that are bolted together using a solid busbar for strength. A strengthening frame is also utilised to reduce movement and vibration often associated in off-road vehicles and marine applications.
Invicta batteries also have an integrated BMS that protects the battery from over charge/discharge, temperature, and short circuit. Invicta 12V200Ah and 12V300Ah also include inverter friendly capabilities.
- Large number of cycles >2000 (100% DoD) Up to 8 times cycle life of SLA lowering your total cost of ownership.
- Safe and stable chemistry & Integrated BMS The use of LiFePO4 along with the integrated BMS ensures protection against over charge / discharge, temperature and short circuit providing the highest degree of safety.
- Greater capacity utilisation – 60% more than SLA Gives longer runtime than equivalent SLA.
- High energy density (less than half of the weight of SLA) Lowering total weight of application.
- Fast recharge Battery is charged and ready to be used sooner.
- Flat Discharge Curve Longer run time & more efficient use of capacity.
- Extremely low self-discharge rate Can sit unused for longer periods of time.
- UL1642 at cell level.
Bluetooth monitoring is available on selected models via a free mobile application. The app allows you to monitor the status of the battery’s volts, remaining capacity, current draw, and status of the Battery Management System (BMS). The Bluetooth capabilities can also be used to help troubleshoot system issues.
Invicta is used in both camping and off-road applications. The Invicta batteries are IEC 62619 (selected models) and IEC 62133 certified. These certifications are independent and rigorous tests that ensures the battery and BMS can withstand short circuit, propagation, high impact, thermal abuse (extreme heat and cold), and over-charge and discharge situations.
- Invicta batteries can be installed on either of its sides however not upside down
- Invicta batteries are not for under bonnet use
- Invicta batteries are not for starting applications
- Invicta batteries must use a charger with a lithium profile setting
- When using an inverter with an Invicta battery ensure that the in-rush current of the inverter does not exceed the pulse discharge of the battery
REDARC BCDC1225D 12V Dual Input 25A In-Vehicle DC To DC Battery Charger
The REDARC BCDC1225D In-vehicle Battery Charger is the next generation in REDARC's DC to DC charging technology, with additional features that make it the most advanced dual battery charger on the market.
Featuring a Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) solar regulator, the BCDC1225D will charge from both solar and the alternator simultaneously. And, with built-in 'Green Power Priority' it will select solar charging first, meaning less load on the alternator.
Suitable for 12 or 24-volt vehicle systems, the unit will also work with either standard or variable/smart alternators.
The BCDC1225D features the same patented charging profiles as it’s predecessor along with a new lithium charging profile making the unit suitable for charging AGM, Gel, Standard Lead Acid, Calcium and LiFePO4 batteries.
For most applications, the BCDC1225D is suitable for battery bank sizes of 75-200AH. For higher capacity needs of over 200AH, REDARC recommends the BCDC1240D.
Proven and Tested
The award-winning technology in the BCDC has been independently verified and tested to ensure battery life is maximised, charging your battery to a proven 100%.
Built in Australia and tested for our unique conditions, the DC to DC battery charger will work in the extreme heat of the Simpson Desert, up to 80°C and can handle deep water crossings at Cape York – water, dust and vibration are no match for this charger.
If you’re heading out into the bush and want to get there and back again safely – you can trust REDARC.
- Separate DC and solar charging inputs
- Maximises the performance and life of your auxiliary battery
- Simultaneous DC and solar charging with Green Power Priority
- Suits 12V/24V standard and variable voltage/smart alternators
- Suitable for AGM, GEL, standard lead acid, calcium and LiFePO4 batteries