Jayco Journey Outback Caravan Off Grid Lithium Battery System
Here’s what we installed:
- 2x 200Ah Zeal Lithium Battery
- Enerdrive 2600W ePower Inverter
- BMPRO BatteryPlus35-II-HA
- Redarc BCDC1240D DC-DC Charger
- BMPRO Trek Battery Monitor
- 45A MorningStar TriStar Solar Controller
- 2x Enerdrive 180W Solar Panel (added to existing panels)
- BMPRO BC300 & Commlink
We started by installing the two 200AH Zeal Lithium Battery, the Morningstar Tri-Star Solar Controller, Enerdrive 2600W Inverter, Redarc BCDC1240D Charger and BMPRO Monitors.
We also added two more Enerdrive Solar Panels to make the most of the roof space. Thanks to the awesome technology in the Enerdrive and BMPRO products this was a pretty straightforward system for our technicians to install. Creating a custom lithium power system is a great option if you are looking to upgrade the power system in your older caravan.
If you are thinking of upgrading your caravan’s battery system to Lithium, or if you would like to know more about your options for caravan battery systems, comment below or give us a call on 07 5479 6652.